[HECnet] OT: Prebuilt RT-11 non split I&D copy of ZEMU (for RSTS)

Wed Jun 19 01:40:37 PDT 2013

RSTS certainly should have an FCS library, at least I assume so because it's hard to see how one would build RSX programs to run on RSTS otherwise.   I don't know what IND is.

Could you give some more background about what ZEMU is and what you're trying to do?   Also, what version of RSTS?

	paul