[HECnet] Mail server problem

Gregg Levine gregg.drwho8 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 18 22:57:28 PDT 2013

On Tue, Jun 18, 2013 at 5:40 PM, Cory Smelosky <b4 at gewt.net> wrote:

On Tue, 18 Jun 2013, Jordi Guillaumes i Pons wrote:

My postfix had decided to take some days of vacation and some mails were
queued and not delivered. I have just awoken it, so it is posible that
some outdated stuff is being distributed right now. I apologize for that
:)

My mail client once decided it was cool to send some emails about a month
lat!

--
Cory Smelosky
http://gewt.net Personal stuff

Hello!
I've seen worse. The Yahoo Groups service deliberately send things out
of band, things that should have been sent several hours ago start
showing up as soon as the thread starts become popular, or trending if
you will.

Incidentally the problem you see Jordi is one that none of us are too blame for.
-----
Gregg C Levine gregg.drwho8 at gmail.com