[HECnet] DECserver management software for VMS

Dave McGuire mcguire at neurotica.com
Tue Jun 18 17:39:53 PDT 2013

  Hey, I don't have THAT many spares. ;)   I'll see what I can find.

                          -Dave

On 06/17/2013 03:32 AM, Connor Youngquist wrote:
I could use one of these as well if you don't mind... ;)

-Connor

On Sun, Jun 16, 2013 at 5:13 PM, Bob Armstrong <bob at jfcl.com
<mailto:bob at jfcl.com>> wrote:

        > Dave McGuire wrote:
        > ("Performance 4000" if memory serves) ...
        >I don't recall them having to boot from the network, though.

            They probably had a ROM (or EPROM or FLASH) with the complete
      firmware in
      them - there was a low end DECserver (I forget the number) that did too.

        >   I have a few of those here with dead power supplies.   I should
      send them
      to Cory. ;)

            Send me one too - I need another terminal server!

      Bob