[HECnet] DECserver management software for VMS

Brian Schenkenberger, VAXman- system at TMESIS.COM
Sun Jun 16 22:10:49 PDT 2013

"Bob Armstrong" <bob at jfcl.com> writes:

Dave McGuire wrote:
I've never heard of it

http://h30266.www3.hp.com/masterindex/installation_guide/installation_guide_
0000b767.txt

It's basically the VMS kit that contains the DS200 load software, but it
comes with several useful command procedures too.

I must have it.   I'll look through the old ConDists here but not today as
today is my grill and grog day.   Priorities! :)

--
VAXman- A Bored Certified VMS Kernel Mode Hacker       VAXman(at)TMESIS(dot)ORG