[HECnet] Losing my fixed IP

Brian Hechinger wonko at 4amlunch.net
Thu Jun 13 11:05:10 PDT 2013

Multinet to Steve, Cisco to the GRE mesh or Rob's router. I believe those are your only three choices at the moment.

-brian

On Jun 13, 2013, at 2:23, Mark Benson <md.benson at gmail.com> wrote:

Due to the limits on our ability to get internet service of any decent speed, we're having to change packages meaning we will lose out fixed IP in November. I'd like to work towards being able to stay on HECnet before then using STAR69 to maintain my connection.

I have had a couple of people make suggestions about how to, but it was a while ago and my brain's fogged over since then ;)

--

Mark Benson

http://DECtec.info
Twitter: @DECtecInfo