[HECnet] Anyone got TOPS-20 / Ultrix with DECNET SIMH image ready to run?

Cory Smelosky b4 at gewt.net
Wed Jun 12 19:31:19 PDT 2013

On Wed, 12 Jun 2013, Sampsa Laine wrote:

Still, anybody know of the 'correct' way of installing UUCP on this?

It seems quite clever, it configured sendmail to deal with mail-11 in and out, I figured if I use the 'official' packages to install UUCP, it'll do the same.

Should be on the tape.   Not sure which tape, but it should be on said tape.

But I'm an optimist.

sampsa	<sampsa at mac.com>
mobile +961 788 10537