[HECnet] Anyone got TOPS-20 / Ultrix with DECNET SIMH image ready to run?

Clem Cole clemc at ccc.com
Tue Jun 11 20:22:13 PDT 2013

I'm stretching brain cells here (and suppressed bad memories), but I think I remember trying to chase and fix a DECnet issue/bug with Pathworks and Ultrix 4.4 on a Vax 8000 series system for someone like Merrill Lynch or an equally high visibility customer.   But I generally tried to stay clear of anything to do with DECnet on Ultrix or Tru64 believing that the networking gods wanted IP ;-)

Clem

On Tue, Jun 11, 2013 at 11:20 AM, Bob Armstrong <bob at jfcl.com> wrote:
>does the MIPS version of Ultrix do DECNET?

   Yes, there was a DECnet kit for MIPS Ultrix.   It's a separate product from
the OS, though.

Bob