[HECnet] Licensing problem.

Tony Blews tonyblews at gmail.com
Wed Jun 5 00:54:15 PDT 2013

I read that too late. I've done the cut/paste thing in to putty to save the file then @it.
It might work... hopefully.

On Wed, Jun 5, 2013 at 12:47 AM, Brian Schenkenberger, VAXman- <system at tmesis.com> wrote:
Tony Blews <tonyblews at gmail.com> writes:

>John Egolf just sent me the PAK stuff. Now I have the problem of getting it
>on to the bloody machine. Without access to any networks (until they're
>licensed), i'm going through the arse-pain of copy/paste from one terminal
>window to another. Oh god its tedious.

Just load the VMS PAKs, TCPIP and DECnet PAKs.   Reboot and then you should
be able to get the rest of the PAK file (I'm assuming it's a Stream-LF text
file just like the DSPP PAKs) copied over.   You may need to set file's at-
tributes to be just Stream in order to execute the file as a procedure (ie.
@file).

--
VAXman- A Bored Certified VMS Kernel Mode Hacker      VAXman(at)TMESIS(dot)ORG