[HECnet] Licensing problem.

Gregg Levine gregg.drwho8 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 5 00:24:25 PDT 2013

On Tue, Jun 4, 2013 at 7:16 PM, Brian Schenkenberger, VAXman-
<system at tmesis.com> wrote:
Dave McGuire <mcguire at neurotica.com> writes:

You changed the IP address of the host machine running simh, and that
buggered your VMS licenses?

I find that very difficult to wrap my brain around.   VERY difficult.

Especially, since SYS$GRANT_LICENSE doesn't know diddly about TCP/IP or
DECnet.

--
VAXman- A Bored Certified VMS Kernel Mode Hacker       VAXman(at)TMESIS(dot)ORG

Hello!
Remember gang stranger things have happened. Incidentally Dave despite
the fact that your still surrounded by yetis, they had nothing to do
with the problem.

-----
Gregg C Levine gregg.drwho8 at gmail.com