[HECnet] Licensing problem.

Dave McGuire mcguire at neurotica.com
Tue Jun 4 23:26:14 PDT 2013

  You changed the IP address of the host machine running simh, and that
buggered your VMS licenses?

  I find that very difficult to wrap my brain around.   VERY difficult.

                          -Dave

On 06/04/2013 06:14 PM, Tony Blews wrote:
Aye, it is for VMS. I only mentioned the IP address stuff as last time I
re-jigged my network I had the same problem and had to re-register it all.
I'll try contacting Mr. Egolf before doing anything else.

Tony.

On Tue, Jun 4, 2013 at 11:07 PM, Dave McGuire <mcguire at neurotica.com