[HECnet] Licensing problem.

Johnny Billquist bqt at softjar.se
Tue Jun 4 23:15:05 PDT 2013

On 2013-06-05 00:07, Mark Wickens wrote:
On 04/06/2013 23:01, Tony Blews wrote:
Hi,
I've had my machine (TARDIS) offline for a while due to moving house,
being hospitalised and then going on holiday.
So, now I've come to restart the thing, it seems my licenses have
expired, which shouldn't have happened until September. Could this be
down to moving the simh instance to a new machine and giving it a new
ip address?

Anyway, where do i get the licenses from again? All the addresses I
had either don't work, or give me completely unrelated websites.

Tony
(probably being stupid again)
Tony,

It should be here: http://www.openvms.org/hobbyist but it doesn't appear
to be very healthy at the moment.

If I remember right, that was the place before HP took more direct control over things a while ago. Now it's done directly with HP in some way, if I remember right.

The licenses were coming from John: John.Egolf at hp.com - you could try
emailing him directly to make sure the above URI is correct.

That is probably a good start.