[HECnet] Licensing problem.

Tony Blews tonyblews at gmail.com
Tue Jun 4 23:11:41 PDT 2013

Thanks! I had the name John Golf stuck in my head for some reason.

On Tue, Jun 4, 2013 at 11:07 PM, Mark Wickens <mark at wickensonline.co.uk> wrote:
On 04/06/2013 23:01, Tony Blews wrote:
Hi,
I've had my machine (TARDIS) offline for a while due to moving house, being hospitalised and then going on holiday.
So, now I've come to restart the thing, it seems my licenses have expired, which shouldn't have happened until September. Could this be down to moving the simh instance to a new machine and giving it a new ip address?

Anyway, where do i get the licenses from again? All the addresses I had either don't work, or give me completely unrelated websites.

Tony
(probably being stupid again)
Tony,

It should be here: http://www.openvms.org/hobbyist but it doesn't appear to be very healthy at the moment.