[HECnet] 1.13 showing complete nodelist again?

Johnny Billquist bqt at softjar.se
Sun Mar 31 15:16:51 PDT 2013

On 2013-03-30 02:43, Ian McLaughlin wrote:
Johnny,

Is 1.13 showing the full nodelist again?   It seems to be.   Did you find a cause for the problem?   Is it safe to copy the nodelist?

Interesting, and weird. I thought I had found a fix, which worked on my home system, but when I tried it on MIM, it didn't seem to have any effect. But now it does indeed show all nodes. So yes, for now it is ok.
My fix was changing some memory allocation parameters in DECnet. We'll see if it stays fixed.