[HECnet] VAX/VMS V7.3 Listings

Brian Schenkenberger, VAXman- system at TMESIS.COM
Sun Mar 24 14:49:41 PDT 2013

Mark Pizzolato - Info Comm <Mark at infocomm.com> writes:

Does anyone have the VMS Listing CD for the last version of VAX/VMS?

The latest version I have is V5.5-2 and I need to look closely at a few thi=
ngs.

Please contact me offline if you can help.

I have them here somewhere.   Most of my VAX media was tosssed in CD storage
bins higgledy-piggledy when the boxes I had them in got wet from a leaking
water heater.   I need to find some free time to sort, collate and catalog
all of it but I do have all of the OpenVMS VAX listings through V7.3.   I've
not have much need for it since the "poor-man's microfiche" (aka, SDA) has
sufficed for the little I've needed on the VAX side.   Alpha and Itanium are
a completely different story.   Those are well cataloged and readily avail-
able.

--
VAXman- A Bored Certified VMS Kernel Mode Hacker       VAXman(at)TMESIS(dot)ORG