[HECnet] MAINFRAMES NOTES conference at BITXOW::

Kari Uusim ki uusimaki at exdecfinland.org
Fri Mar 22 10:25:32 PDT 2013

On 22.3.2013 16:58, Mark Benson wrote:

On Friday, March 22, 2013, Mark Benson wrote:

      On Friday, March 22, 2013, Jordi Guillaumes i Pons wrote:

              It is a VMS conferencing application. I don't know if there is
              any non-VMS client around.

              Jordi Guillaumes i Pons
              Barcelona - Catalunya - Europa

      There's a Windows NT client in Pathworks. I *think* it's capable of
      using Notes via TCP/IP? I don't remember. Or if you have XP or
      earlier you can install the last version (7.4?) of Pathworks32 and
      use it with native DECnet :)

No wait is it in Pathworks? Or was it just designed to work WITH
Pathworks... I think it's in the wild somewhere. I've used it. Anyone
else know?

--

Mark

Not in Pathworks, but on Freeware V5: