[HECnet] Trying to build SIMH from git (on OpenIndiana)

Dave McGuire mcguire at neurotica.com
Tue Mar 19 14:26:43 PDT 2013

On 03/19/2013 05:07 PM, Gregg Levine wrote:
Yes indeed. Never mind the fact that the tools share an origin with
both Solaris and BSD and of course Linux.

  Sun's C compiler does *not* trace its origins to Linux.

Now Dave I can see you from your windows, as I type this. Please stop
staring. Yes I'm the one in the older yellow car with the young lady.

  If you're peeking in my windows, you can see that I'm sitting at my
desk writing software in R while buck naked.

  Who's the hottie?

Also you didn't release the 32 Gigabytes that they need, so they are
going to request an extra 64 instead.

  And they'll probably get it!