[HECnet] Trying to build SIMH from git (on OpenIndiana)

Cory Smelosky b4 at gewt.net
Fri Mar 15 16:40:05 PDT 2013

On 15 Mar 2013, at 19:36, "Brian Hechinger" <wonko at 4amlunch.net> wrote:

On 3/15/2013 7:34 PM, Cory Smelosky wrote:

On 15 Mar 2013, at 19:32, "Brian Hechinger" <wonko at 4amlunch.net> wrote:

On 3/15/2013 7:30 PM, Cory Smelosky wrote:
On 15 Mar 2013, at 19:23, "Brian Hechinger" <wonko at 4amlunch.net> wrote:

On 3/15/2013 7:10 PM, Cory Smelosky wrote:
On 15 Mar 2013, at 19:07, "Brian Hechinger" <wonko at 4amlunch.net> wrote:

On 3/15/2013 7:00 PM, Cory Smelosky wrote:
Yes! Now to get the NICs working so I can test simh entirely.;)
What do you need NICs for simh? What are you running?
Solaris 10 zone.   klh10 and some of my VMs need dedicated NICs in order to function properly with DECnet.

-brian
Get 11 if you can. CrossBow makes this SOOOOOOOOOOOO much easier. :)
I'm using a SPARC.   Solaris 11 dropped support for UltraSPARC III.
That SUCKS! Ok, carry on as you were. :)
It really does suck. :(   The sun fire V480 is a great piece of hardware.

Indeed it is. I hope OpenSXCE gets off the ground in a meaningful way.

Yeah   right now it lacks support for   creating zones due to the different package management system.

-brian