[HECnet] Trying to build SIMH from git (on OpenIndiana)

Gregg Levine gregg.drwho8 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 13 16:41:27 PDT 2013

On Wed, Mar 13, 2013 at 7:25 PM, Dave McGuire <mcguire at neurotica.com> wrote:
On 03/13/2013 06:02 PM, Cory Smelosky wrote:
What are the current values in /etc/system?

That's a parameter override file; it won't be in there unless someone
wants to change it from the default.

Is there a man page detailing all the options?

  I believe so.

Most Solaris folk aren't really accustomed to just rebooting their
machines.

So I guess I fit in? I don't even like rebooting NT 4. ;)

  Fear. ;)

Hello!
Actually most NT boxes don't need to be rebooted unless the user is
stuffing in software.

Oh and Dave? That Solaris box you have has been very helpful, for the
crowd of Cybermen who need a fast machine for their Cyberleader.

Fly? Hmmm. Be careful of your riding companions there's a crowd of
furry individual who need a fast flight someplace.....
-----
Gregg C Levine gregg.drwho8 at gmail.com