[HECnet] Trying to build SIMH from git (on OpenIndiana)

Cory Smelosky b4 at gewt.net
Wed Mar 13 15:02:43 PDT 2013

On 13 Mar 2013, at 17:52, "Dave McGuire" <mcguire at neurotica.com> wrote:

On 03/13/2013 05:41 PM, Cory Smelosky wrote:
What are the current values in /etc/system?

That's a parameter override file; it won't be in there unless someone
wants to change it from the default.

Is there a man page detailing all the options?

Is it okay if I wait a day or so to add those?   It requires a reboot
to do that and i'm planning on taking the system down for maintenance
in a couple days when some NICs get here.   I like not having to
reboot multiple times. ;)

Your NICs are on the way; I'd expect you should have them tomorrow or
Friday.

That's what I estimated as well.   Thanks.

Most Solaris folk aren't really accustomed to just rebooting their
machines.

So I guess I fit in? I don't even like rebooting NT 4. ;)