[HECnet] Trying to build SIMH from git (on OpenIndiana)

Dave McGuire mcguire at neurotica.com
Wed Mar 13 14:04:09 PDT 2013

On 03/13/2013 05:02 PM, Mark Pizzolato - Info Comm wrote:
  You'll also have to change any GCC-specific options ("-f<xxx") in
the Makefile.

I don't think gcc specific options are used if the compiler isn't gcc.   That is
why I'd like to know 'how things work out'....

  I seem to recall that they were, the last time I did it, but it has been awhile
since I did that build.

The makefile was drastically rewritten in simh v3.9 (last May) and even more so since then.

  Ahh ok, excellent.