[HECnet] Web portal for telnet access

Michael Holmes mholmes10 at hotmail.com
Sun Mar 17 19:10:17 PDT 2013

I'm going to be installing WASD on my alpha server and looking to see if anyone knows of any freeware or shareware solution that would allow me to remote into (like telnet) my AS via web (80/443)?

The firewalls at work do not allow us to telnet or SSH out (unless the address has been approved through a long bureaucratic process), so I can't look at my home system from work during lunch.

since web isn't locked down as tight I was looking for a solution that I could use from my web browser at work.

Any suggestions ?