[HECnet] Area 9 is (slowly) coming back online

Gregg Levine gregg.drwho8 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 11 19:21:08 PDT 2013

On Mon, Mar 11, 2013 at 10:10 PM, Brian Hechinger <wonko at 4amlunch.net> wrote:
I've been battling idle on Solaris for a whole now. Haven't figured it out yet though.

-brian

On Mar 11, 2013, at 20:26, "b4" <b4 at gewt.net> wrote:

Hello all,

I have been in the middle of moving things around and I've got my area router back up and I have the proper things forwarded now. ;) Everything should come back up completely before too long.

One major caveat: SIMH in Solaris 10 zones...am I doing something wrong or is SET CPU IDLE disallowed in this scenario?   If so, it looks like i'll throttle the execution rate as well as running the VMs on 10BASE-T ports. ;)

--
Cory Smelosky
http://gewt.net Personal stuff

Hello!
Idle on some items that are not Linux or FreeBSD or NetBSD may not
work because of how they interpret the timer. Same goes for trying to
get the idle function to work on Windows.

In any case Cory nice to see you're largely back online.

And whatever else the problem it will all be Dave's fault.
-----
Gregg C Levine gregg.drwho8 at gmail.com