[HECnet] Area 9 is (slowly) coming back online

b4 b4 at gewt.net
Mon Mar 11 17:26:13 PDT 2013

Hello all,

I have been in the middle of moving things around and I've got my area router back up and I have the proper things forwarded now. ;) Everything should come back up completely before too long.

One major caveat: SIMH in Solaris 10 zones...am I doing something wrong or is SET CPU IDLE disallowed in this scenario?   If so, it looks like i'll throttle the execution rate as well as running the VMs on 10BASE-T ports. ;)

--
Cory Smelosky
http://gewt.net Personal stuff