[HECnet] RSX-11M v4.1 SYSGEN - OK, I give up - what am I doing wrong?

Bob Armstrong bob at jfcl.com
Mon Mar 11 14:48:46 PDT 2013

; The response to the following question specifies the highest interrupt
; vector.   If you respond with a value less than or equal to 400, SYSGEN
; will assign the value associated with the highest interrupt vector
; specified during the Peripheral Section.   Therefore, if your system
; will include devices that are not specified during the Peripheral
; Section and which have vectors above 400 (devices such as K-series and
; certain communication devices), specify that value in the next question.

  0 .LE. 400 ....