[HECnet] RSX-11M v4.1 SYSGEN - OK, I give up - what am I doing wrong?

Bob Armstrong bob at jfcl.com
Mon Mar 11 13:37:29 PDT 2013

  I'm trying to SYSGEN an 11M 4.1 system from the distribution on RL01s
using a dual RL PDP-11/23+ (which is simh in this case, so I know the
hardware works).   I'm letting it autoconfigure and I'm taking pretty much
the default answer for everything.   The build seems to go without error and
yet the resulting system crashes as soon as it boots.   I give up - what am I
doing wrong?   Somebody give me a clue, please!   The simh log is attached.

Thanks,
Bob Armstrong