[HECnet] Vt100 tester

Sampsa Laine sampsa at mac.com
Mon Mar 4 12:30:37 PST 2013

Apropos terminal emulation, does anyone know a terminal program (Win32, OS X, UNIX X11, anything that'll run on a non-DEC box) that will do SIXEL graphics?

I love the things, but the only thing I've found is DEC's DECW$TERM and piping this stuff over SSH just isn't the same as something running locally..

sampsa	<sampsa at mac.com>
mobile +961 788 10537