[HECnet] Vt100 tester

Gregg Levine gregg.drwho8 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 3 14:32:30 PST 2013

On Sun, Mar 3, 2013 at 5:27 PM, Johnny Billquist <bqt at softjar.se> wrote:
On 2013-03-03 23:21, Brian Schenkenberger, VAXman- wrote:

Cory Smelosky <b4 at gewt.net> writes:

"Origin mode test. This line should be at the bottom of the screen."

The line is at the top.   gnome-terminal is _GREAT_

???

I think it's called irony. But I could be wrong...

                                                                  ||   on a psychedelic trip

Hello!
You aren't. All gnomes think they are like that. Its to boost their
self-esteem. A problem that desktop application has had for a very
long while. It is why it is not present in Slackware for example, and
is only tolerated on Solaris.

I won't go down that path on the others. And I'm not sure what is used
on the OS that Corey runs.

I do know that all problems everyone discovers with what Brian is
running will be Dave's fault.
-----
Gregg C Levine gregg.drwho8 at gmail.com