[HECnet] Vt100 tester

Johnny Billquist bqt at softjar.se
Wed Mar 6 15:59:47 PST 2013

On 2013-03-07 00:49, Jordi Guillaumes i Pons wrote:
Telnet (either using -e telnet XXXX or from a local shell).

Oh, and I'm sure it is a keyboard problem and not a display problem. I can see the national characters on screen when I TYPE a file which contain those...

Jordi Guillaumes i Pons
Barcelona - Catalunya - Europa

El 07/03/2013, a les 0:39, Johnny Billquist <bqt at softjar.se> va escriure:
How do you connect to the VMS system?

I hope you are aware of the fact that telnet by default is not 8-bit clean. :-)