[HECnet] Vt100 tester

Johnny Billquist bqt at softjar.se
Wed Mar 6 15:35:07 PST 2013

On 2013-03-06 13:52, Brian Schenkenberger, VAXman- wrote:
Johnny Billquist <bqt at softjar.se> writes:

Good question. I just let it use the default font, whatever that is.
Also, I just looked and noticed that Ctrl-Right Mouse shows an option
for enabling double sized characters. Do you have that, and is it enabled?

CTRL-MB3 ;) shows that they are selected.   Same here too with default font.

Ok. The only thing I can think of is missing fonts then, and unfortunately I don't know which font xterm tries to use.
I can try looking at the sources of xterm later, but it would appear your setup in most ways match mine, yet we seem to get very different results.