[HECnet] Vt100 tester

Sampsa Laine sampsa at mac.com
Tue Mar 5 16:44:59 PST 2013

On 6 Mar 2013, at 02:04, Gregg Levine <gregg.drwho8 at gmail.com> wrote:

It gets screwier. The New York State College of Optometry again in
Manhattan is still using an entire DEC based solution for their work.
I certainly hope they hired the right hobbyist to maintain their
gear.......

I think my alma mater (Royal Holloway, Uni. of London) still uses a couple of AlphaServers for their student registration at the beginning of each year and some more VMS boxes for print servers for the on-campus labs.

I actually managed to borrow some VMS install media from the admin guys, they were more than happy to help a hobbyist out :)

sampsa