[HECnet] Vt100 tester

Johnny Billquist bqt at softjar.se
Tue Mar 5 06:28:05 PST 2013

On 2013-03-05 15:16, Clem Cole wrote:
Keith was one of the original xterm authors and part of the original
Project Athena at MIT & DEC.     Sadly, what I recall seems to be correct
for an open source version of SIXEL.

Fyi. A friend of mine have hacked in sixel support in xterm, but I don't think he considers it good enough for general release yet.

And xterm is still the best VT100 emulator out there.

	Johnny