[HECnet] rockets in Beirut

Cory Smelosky b4 at gewt.net
Mon May 27 18:38:38 PDT 2013

On Mon, 27 May 2013, Dave McGuire wrote:

On 05/27/2013 10:16 AM, Brian Schenkenberger, VAXman- wrote:
Brian, who believes that the best thing television has to offer is the
off switch.

Right there with you.   I haven't had TV reception capability in my home in
about fifteen years.   Pure garbage, and I have no time to waste!

I decided to put a nice TV from the '80s in my bedroom.   I can watch 99 channels of snow now!

Far more stimulating than most "reality" shows.

Cory Smelosky
http://gewt.net/ Personal stuff
http://gimme-sympathy.org Experiments