[HECnet] rockets in Beirut

Gregg Levine gregg.drwho8 at gmail.com
Mon May 27 15:18:59 PDT 2013

On Mon, May 27, 2013 at 10:16 AM, Brian Schenkenberger, VAXman-
<system at tmesis.com> wrote:
Gregg Levine <gregg.drwho8 at gmail.com> writes:

On Mon, May 27, 2013 at 9:48 AM, Brian Schenkenberger, VAXman-
<system at tmesis.com> wrote:
Gregg Levine <gregg.drwho8 at gmail.com> writes:

Hello!
For the same reason that the others are around. The yetis (not the
ones tramping around the mountains.) are busy looking for the Doctor.
The late great intelligence is convinced he must be someplace.

There's a veterinary specialty if ever I heard one -- Yeti doctors.
But wouldn't yeti just pay visit to a Nepalese shaman?

--
VAXman- A Bored Certified VMS Kernel Mode Hacker       VAXman(at)TMESIS(dot)ORG

Hello!
Not that kind of Doctor, Brian.

One who's been everywhere and done everything imaginable for all off
his eleven lives and 900 years worth of living them.   And one who's
been keeping that national television station across the Pond going
for all of 50 years.

Surely the clue must be obvious to all of you, in my e-mail address
and the signature.

However this really does not explain why there's extreme mischief
going on in a state founded by someone who later turned up on a
cylinder of oats.

I do hate to burst your bubble, considering the superb weather of this
Memorial Day, but Dr. Who[*] is/was not real. ;)

[*] Substitute Star Wars or Star Trek for Dr. Who in the above to suit
your peculiar Sci-Fi fantasy infatuation.

Respectfully,

Brian, who believes that the best thing television has to offer is the
off switch.

--
VAXman- A Bored Certified VMS Kernel Mode Hacker       VAXman(at)TMESIS(dot)ORG

Hello!
We all need something to believe in. Which sadly is why I tend to
disagree with certain individuals not on this list.

-----
Gregg C Levine gregg.drwho8 at gmail.com