[HECnet] rockets in Beirut

Johnny Billquist bqt at softjar.se
Mon May 27 18:17:58 PDT 2013

On 2013-05-27 17:40, Brian Schenkenberger, VAXman- wrote:
Dave McGuire <mcguire at neurotica.com> writes:

On 05/27/2013 10:16 AM, Brian Schenkenberger, VAXman- wrote:
Brian, who believes that the best thing television has to offer is the
off switch.

  Right there with you.   I haven't had TV reception capability in my home in
about fifteen years.   Pure garbage, and I have no time to waste!

I wish I didn't!   Paying for cable is a waste of money.   My grand-daughters
sit and watch the same mind-numbing kiddie shows over and over.   The worst
has been the stupid Alvin chipmunk movies.   I'd love to feed those animated
rodents some rat poison but, considering what it's costing me to swallow rat
rat poison daily, I'd settle for bashing them over the head with a shovel.

Wow! This thread seems to have exploded when I asked for moderation... :-/