[HECnet] OpenVMS Backup

h vlems hvlems at zonnet.nl
Wed May 22 14:13:59 PDT 2013

Mount/bind?

Van: Mark Wickens
Verzonden: woensdag 22 mei 2013 14:54 PM
Aan: hecnet at Update.UU.SE
Beantwoorden: hecnet at Update.UU.SE
Onderwerp: Re: [HECnet] OpenVMS Backup

Yes, I thought about LD as a solution, but presumably I'd then have the issue of tens of devices mounted, how would I present that in a hierarchical structure suitable for browsing via either decline or wasd web server?

Thanks for the suggestions.

Mark

http://www.wickensonline.co.uk
http://declegacy.org.uk