[HECnet] CSV Proposal

Johnny Billquist bqt at softjar.se
Wed May 22 21:29:13 PDT 2013

On 2013-05-22 19:52, Julian Wolfe wrote:
So maybe I haven't noticed this before on the nodename info facility,
but it's now showing some extra fields:

Nodename database info for FLIND::

  NODE         NODE                                   NODE                                                                                                                                                                                                     REGISTER
  NAME       NUMBER                               OWNER                                               CPU                                       OS                                         LOCATION                                             TIME

FLIND   18.777           Julian Wolfe                                                                                                                                                                                               27-Feb-2013 01:01:51

Information about FLIND:: at RHESUS::
<http://rhesus.sampsa.com/cgi-bin/hecnetinfo/hecnetinfo.com?q=FLIND>
FLIND::INFO.TXT

.BEGIN-HECNET-INFO
ADDR     |NAME       |OWNER               |EMAIL                         |HARDWARE     |OS                     |LOCATION                         |NOTES
18.777 |FLIND     |Julian Wolfe |julian at twinax.org   <mailto:julian at twinax.org>   |PDP-11/23+ |RSTS/E 10.1A |Round Lake Beach, IL |1MB RAM, UC07, DEQNA, 72GB HDD
.END-HECNET-INFO

Can anyone explain why my name and nodename are being parsed, but not
machine/os/location?   Do I need to change the field name HARDWARE to CPU?

Did you miss my tirade about my extensions to the nodename database on MIM? :-)

Anyway, I'm putting your information in now. Look at http://madame.update.uu.se/~bqt/nodedb for search features and so on. Three machines running RSTS/E registred now. :-)