[HECnet] CSV Proposal

Johnny Billquist bqt at softjar.se
Sun May 19 23:25:58 PDT 2013

On 2013-05-19, at 9:34 AM, Johnny Billquist <bqt at softjar.se> wrote:

I honestly don't know what I think on that subject. Or, actually, I do. I think it would be even better to just have key-value pairs. Why overcomplicate things?
Any unknown key is just ignored. We could expand with new keys without having the code synced. And then the values can hold any character except newline.

You mean just like a Windows .ini file?   (ducks)

I have no clue about windows .ini files...