[HECnet] CSV Proposal

Brian Hechinger wonko at 4amlunch.net
Sun May 19 18:57:35 PDT 2013

On Sun, May 19, 2013 at 07:34:53PM +0200, Sampsa Laine wrote:

On 19 May 2013, at 19:32, Brian Hechinger <wonko at 4amlunch.net> wrote:

I'm happy to write a doc describing the format we eventually settle on.

If you want to, feel free. You probably have more free time than I will
over the next several weeks.

-brian

Actually I'm quite busy with a client project but am happy to do this, if there's any significant take up.

Let me know if/when you get around to it. If I haven't heard from you
before I have time myself I'll take care of it.

How many HECnetters would participate in creating INFO.TXT's for their areas / boxes?

I'll definitely be doing it once I've got some stuff running again post-move.

I'm also considering pulling INFO.TXT files as part of my mapper as it
walks to network. What I'm going to do with them at that point is hard
to say, but we'll figure that out when the time comes.

First things first; Paul needs to finish NCP in his DECnet stack. :)

You hear that, Paul? It's now officially your fault. :-D

-brian