[HECnet] Call for help to debug RTPAD.EXE on OpenVMS V8.3

Johnny Billquist bqt at softjar.se
Mon May 20 20:08:53 PDT 2013

On 2013-05-20 20:00, Cory Smelosky wrote:

On Mon, 20 May 2013, Cory Smelosky wrote:

On 2013-05-20 17:01, G. wrote:
Now that there is a TOPS-10 host on HECnet, can some people try at
least to
trace on which versions it works and on which it does not?

Thanks to everyone! :)

Hum...

..set /host=marley

NCT -- Connection rejected, Node unreachable
NCT -- Control returned to node "MIM     "

..ncp tell marley sho exec
NCP -- Show failed, Listener connect failed, node unreachable
..

      Johnny

I'm seeing tha two...expect I can ping it from my area router and I can
SET HOST from VAX/VMS 7.3

I am...very confused.

There we go.   It was a networking configuration error.

Try now.

Now I get a stackdump: