[HECnet] Need VMS VAX ISO

h vlems hvlems at zonnet.nl
Mon May 20 08:40:19 PDT 2013

The background for my remark: there used to be a tru64 hobbyist program. Not free, $200 IIRC. It no longer exists. The same may happen to VMS.
I still use VMS in a productive way, e.g. checking C programs that run on other platforms. I just don't trust HP, is all.
Hans

The definition of a pessimist: a realist....