[HECnet] Need VMS VAX ISO

h vlems hvlems at zonnet.nl
Sun May 19 21:51:04 PDT 2013

Van: Brian Schenkenberger, VAXman-
Verzonden: zondag 19 mei 2013 22:41 PM
Aan: hecnet at Update.UU.SE
Beantwoorden: hecnet at Update.UU.SE
Onderwerp: Re: [HECnet] Need VMS VAX ISO

Dave McGuire <mcguire at neurotica.com> writes:

>On 05/19/2013 04:06 PM, Gregg Levine wrote:

>>> ;)
>>>
>>> --
>>> Dave McGuire, AK4HZ
>>> New Kensington, PA
>>
>> Hello!
>> Define old
>
> Pre-LMF.

Despite your the disdain for LMF, there are plenty of good reason to run
the newest(er) release(s). And, even with the LMF, it is easy to circum-
vent it. ;)

Well I speak to machines with the voice of humanity

Brian,
When HP pulls the plug on the hobbyist scheme, or VMS, I hope you will be able to help us out!
Hans