[HECnet] Another sillyness. More information in the nodename database on MIM.

Johnny Billquist bqt at softjar.se
Sun May 19 02:25:41 PDT 2013

After some more thinking on my part, I think I'm going to go slow on this.
Yes, having me manage this does not scale. On the other hand, I'm not convinced it needs scaling. If updates really becomes an issue, or if people really starts asking for, and using data from this database, I look at it more as a curiosity and extension of just the basic need I had for a database for node names and node numbers, with a person attached.

But I'm very interested in having more of a discussion about what could possibly be done. And I also take donations in form of code... ;-)

	Johnny