[HECnet] Another sillyness. More information in the nodename database on MIM.

Cory Smelosky b4 at gewt.net
Sat May 18 19:02:25 PDT 2013

On Sat, 18 May 2013, Dave McGuire wrote:

On 05/18/2013 01:49 PM, Cory Smelosky wrote:
On Sat, 18 May 2013, h vlems wrote:

Unfortunately not Cory, 0.22 euro per kWhr.
No way I can leave even one (real) system on line all day long.

That's more expensive than here, surprisingly.

  What are you paying over there?   It's $0.095/kWh here, was $0.135/kWh
down in Florida. (that was a major factor in my decision to move up here)

They don't give a proper breakdown of costs per kwh...but my (likely incorrect) calculations showed it to be about $0.12/kwh.

55kwh/day at $7.02/day.   Due to some odd plan account budget thing, it amounts to much less than that in reality.   Save for the month or so where you make up the difference.

Cory Smelosky
http://gewt.net/ Personal stuff
http://gimme-sympathy.org Experiments