[HECnet] Another sillyness. More information in the nodename database on MIM.

Dave McGuire mcguire at neurotica.com
Sat May 18 17:56:19 PDT 2013

On 05/18/2013 12:54 PM, Johnny Billquist wrote:
I've been trying to avoid databases all my life, but when I got my hands on
Datatrieve I had to come up with some kind of project to use it in, since I
like to test all my PDP-11 software. And the first thing I started on was the
nodename database, and right now it has started to pay off a little, since I
can easily do various things with the data, and it has turned out to be
helpful a couple of times...

  Well I'm glad you did it!