[HECnet] Another sillyness. More information in the nodename database on MIM.

Dave McGuire mcguire at neurotica.com
Fri May 17 18:21:53 PDT 2013

On 05/17/2013 04:32 AM, Oleg Safiullin wrote:
I bet you wouldn't have trouble cooling a real PDP-11 in a Russian winter. ;)

Some PDP-11's are smaller and cooler than PC's :)

http://pdp-11.org.ru/~form/files/pics/1183/1183-d.jpg

  That's a great "hacking around" setup!   Very nice!

http://pdp-11.org.ru/~form/files/pics/dell.jpg

  OH MY GOD!!   I'm going to have nightmares about those.

Are there collectors there that collect the Soviet clones?

I have an UKNC, the soviet computer, small 11/03 clone with second CPU instead
of device controllers and with graphics :)

http://pdp-11.org.ru/~form/files/pics/uknc/NewKMDYK.jpg

  Those are such neat machines!