[HECnet] Another sillyness. More information in the nodename database on MIM.

Fri May 17 02:06:47 PDT 2013

On May 16, 2013, at 5:43 PM, Robert Jarratt wrote:

YOu can see the work in progress at
svn://akdesign.dyndns.org/pydecnet/trunk/pydecnet .   No documentation
to speak of yet, I should work on that...

	paul

You seem to have got much further than I have. Although I do have enough of
NSP and NICE to allow SH KNOWN CIRCUIT and SH ADJACENT NODES.

I don't have any real NSP at all   yet, so in that part you're clearly way ahead.   NSP is a fair chunk of work (especially since I don't know it nearly as well as I do routing).   On the other hand, Python makes a lot of what needs to be done a great deal easier than it is in C, especially once I put some infrastructure together.   Packet parsing is an example.

	paul