[HECnet] HECnet Cisco

Cory Smelosky b4 at gewt.net
Thu May 16 02:50:15 PDT 2013

On Wed, 16 May 2013, Tim Sneddon wrote:

Hi Cory,

There was a config update that went out on Tuesday for change in address of your router. I do the update manually as I run a DECbrouter and IOS 10.3. I hadn't got round to the change, but it is up now and I can see all GRE/IP tunnels 50-53 that are configured on my router. I can also ping 9.1.

Ah.   I see your tunnel up now.

*12                     20         1                       Tunnel57 -> 12.1023             35         64   A+

You should be able to ping 12.3, 12.2 or 12.1023 from your end

I can.

Looks like I just need to script the TunnelBroker update (or remove it entirely...I think that's what I'm going to do) and automate the dynamic IP update for gewt.ath.cx

It'd be nice if the daemon I had running to do that was actually working...

Thanks!

Regards, Tim.

Cory Smelosky <b4 at gewt.net> wrote:

Evening all,

Something up with the configs?

My tunnels are in the "Up" state...but none of them are coming up.
--
Cory Smelosky
http://gewt.net/ Personal stuff