[HECnet] HECnet Cisco

Cory Smelosky b4 at gewt.net
Thu May 16 02:36:20 PDT 2013

On Wed, 16 May 2013, Gregg Levine wrote:

On Wed, May 15, 2013 at 9:23 PM, Cory Smelosky <b4 at gewt.net> wrote:

Evening all,

Something up with the configs?

My tunnels are in the "Up" state...but none of them are coming up.
--
Cory Smelosky
http://gewt.net/ Personal stuff

Hello!
First things first, try resetting the box. If that doesn't work, also
try resetting what's connected to it. Second thing is exactly what
just what you've done, ask here. It's probably something where your
tunnels are attached. Who are you connected to?

-----
Gregg C Levine gregg.drwho8 at gmail.com

I'm connected to a couple people.   I've already reset the cisco instance itself.

...and now it's working now that I've changed the endpoint for my IPv6 tunnel.

Are they seriouslly blocking operations?...