[HECnet] Dreaded Question: Licenses for Tru64?

Mark Benson md.benson at gmail.com
Fri May 17 22:19:05 PDT 2013

I know there's no Hobbyist scheme, but does anyone have any method of licensing Tru64? I have a nice shiny copy of 5.1B-2 that I got in the post and have installed on my PWS500au (don't panic, it's on a disk in the SBB shelf, I haven't overwritten OpenVMS!!).

Is there any way to get a license (say, UNIX-WORKSTATION) for Tru64 and possibly also the LVM license?

--

Mark Benson

http://DECtec.info
Twitter: @DECtecInfo