[HECnet] Reviving the DECnet on TOPS-10 project

Cory Smelosky b4 at gewt.net
Tue May 14 23:50:17 PDT 2013

On 14 May 2013, at 18:45, "G." <gerry77 at mail.com> wrote:

On Tue, 14 May 2013 22:34:05 -0000, you wrote:

I can't apply the patches because PATH isn't a recognised command. ;)

   which seems to involve rebuilding a monitor which results in a CATCH-22.

PATH isn't a recognized command in TWONKY? Anyway, if you have SYS:PATH.EXE,
you may try to build a monitor with PATH command. Look at my MONGEN and you
will see the following:

Maybe in twonky, but I did a from-scratch install.

;Type "command-name,dispatch,flags,unique-bits,PRVTAB-name"
*PATH,,RUNFLG,UNIQ.2,
*

So you should be able to include PATH in a monitor of yours, isn't it? :)

That I CAN do   so long as I can get MIC to run and PATH to operate without GALAXY functions operating.

G.